Warrenton HS School-Parent-Student Compact
- WHS will provide an environment that provides for physical and emotional well-being.
- WHS will provide foundational programs that place the student as the primary concern and work to support that student in meeting their full potential.
- WHS will foster positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- WHS will provide access to a comprehensive curriculum that aligns with state standards and is relevant to the student.
- WHS provides highly qualified teachers who deliver a rigorous instructional program that targets all groups equitably.
- WHS provides communication and reasonable access for all stakeholders which promotes transparency leading to student success.
- Parents will provide support for the academic program with a physical and emotionally healthy home environment that is positive and caring (i.e. monitoring sleep, social media, attendance, homework/reading, nutrition, grooming/hygiene).
- Parents will be present for school events/activities and stay informed.
- Parents will have high, but realistic expectations holding students accountable while maintaining appropriate consequences and rewards.
- Parents will advocate for students when appropriate.
- Parents will communicate the significance of success in school and its relationship with success in life.
- Parents will ensure that their child attends school on a regular basis and arrives at school on time.
- Students will become involved in school extracurricular and student activities.
- Students will set goals and balance social, academic and extracurricular life.
- Student will put effort into meeting their potential in all endeavors.
- Students will graduate from high school and have a plan for their future in regards to college and career.
- Students will follow the school rules, be self-motivated to improve their grades and seek extra help if needed.
- Students will attend school regularly and arrive at school on time.
- Students will be responsible for communicating with their teachers and family in regards to their education.